CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Ahad, 22 Mac 2009

A Road Accident I've Met

1 April 2006 I get a road accident with my friend.That time my friend and I have finish a dinner at Nurha Restaurant Kelang Lama and want togo home.On the way we want to back home, suddenly I see in my back have a white lighten from a car in my back.I feel not good that time when I saw a light.Suddenly I fly like a cartoon power puff girl..........hehehehehe....and I was drag into a roud.Someone come to me and take me up into a 'devider'. After that I was faint and and they take me to the Hospital Kulim.My right shoulder is broken.When I out from the doctor room, my friend think I was dead because they says your accident is very awful.I very angry for them because think me dead but I peaceful to God because safe me at a accident.My friend is okey, nothing happen to him just injured..........=)

0 ulasan: