CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Selasa, 10 Mac 2009

my baby

Baby its my cat name.I love my cat very much.I can recognise it because my friend,Umie and my sister,nini take baby at my neighbour house.Actually they want to steel another cat but baby come to they and they take baby home.Time they take a baby, it was really thin and smaller.My baby that time is not really cute but because I really love a cat I take care of her.When he grow up he look very cute and now he is really big between another cat.My cat eyes look like a cat in film cartoon shrek.Now its 4 year I take care of her.My baby its really playful.My baby its not like Umie because Umie always beat baby.When Umie come to my house baby will run away when baby see Umie.Baby its everything to me.................That all about my cat,daaa......dont forget to comment...............=)

0 ulasan: