CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jumaat, 20 Februari 2009

MY FAVOURITE LECTURE

My favourite lecture is Cik NurZahirah Bt Ghazali.I like her because she is pretty.She has a nice face.She is tall.Her skin is dark.She also stylish.I like to see the different weres when she were the scarf.We use to ask her to teach us how to werer the scarf.She is a kind hearted.She like to help people.She understand her student and thats why I like her.She used to spent us break fast during fasting month.She is not stingy.We all understand what she teaches in class.She is always patient with our behavior in class.She seldom scold us, insted she alwalys advice us to be good.She always smile and she is very soft spoken.Okey thats all about my favourite lecture.=)

1 ulasan:

Tanpa Nama berkata...

I like Cik Ira too Nina.... She is very sweet