CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Selasa, 10 Februari 2009

hai...............we meet again,today I want story about what I do today.Today I breakfast karipurf. Rohimah brought karipuft to me and also to are other friend.Now we break for a while.We study about to install UBS.This is first time I study UBS.UBS its diffucult because ubs have a many step to do.Futhermore,it is diffucult but it is fun because I learn something new.hahahahahaha.............Anothermore I in semester 2 now.different between semester 1 and 2 is semester 2 have a internet,hehehehe........but not to chatting but to write a blog and to study are UBS.Now my friend and I not to worry to go the internet cafe because my college have internet now.......if lecture give it la.................

1 ulasan:

Tanpa Nama berkata...

Its curry puff... We will give you guys permission to use the lab.. but promise use you guys will be good :)