CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Isnin, 23 Mac 2009

mY FirSt dAy At tHe CollEge....

JULAI 2008, first day at the college.I studying at Kulim Community College.I'm very nervous that time.I go to the college with my mum and my sister.First day at the college we must registration.That time I don't know someone there actualy my sister because my sister study with me too.After registration we have a briefing with Mister Hanif who are the executive of Kulim Community College.After that,at evening, we go to the Bendang Man for introdusing friends, lecturer and about Kulim Community College.We stay at Bendang Man 3 days and 2 night.At a first day I fell want to back home because it's not fun to me.After tomorrow we do many activities likes explorer,pocho-pocho and many things activities else.That times I really fun between at a first days.When I at the Bendang Man I get a new friends.I'm really happy....=)

0 ulasan: