CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jumaat, 27 Mac 2009

6 thing i treasure most in my life

Human have a treasure most in their life.Like me, I got six treasure most in my life.Firstly, is a bangle because its a presant gift from my mom.It's very valueble to me because given by our beloved one.Secondly, is a ring.Ring is treasure most in my life because the ring was bought on friendship basis.I buy at Bukit Merah with my sister Nini and my friends Nur'Ain.A ring have we buy, have a same form.Thirdly, is a laptop.Laptop is the one of the treasure most in my life because it is most expenses things that I ever bought and I buy with my own money.Fourthly, is my scooter because my mom buy to me to give me a easyness to me to go anywhere.Fifly, of definately is my handphone because handphone is very important in my life to contact my friends and someone else.The lastly the treasure most in my life is scarf because the scarf is a presant from my big brother in honour of Aidilfitri.

0 ulasan: